JOB TITLE: HR ADMINISTRATOR
JOB LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
We are in urgent need of an HR Administrator. The HR Administrator, primarily assists the HR Director with the development of HR strategies and policies across all or at least major process areas and aligns HR policies to business needs and the overall corporate objectives in the group. As the HR Administrator, the person manages and administers the day-to-day operations of the company, and the management of its processes, human resources, staff relationships.
The HR Administrator job roles include;
- Provide administrative support for HR executives/Director
- Act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as contracts, new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Spearhead recruitment process by posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Create reports for senior management
- Manage, organize and handle new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ability to work without supervision
- Being organized and able to prioritize is vital.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Understanding of various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Proficiency in office suite such as Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is a requirement.
- Ability to drive and coordinate business and the day to day operations of the business operations.
- Also knowledge of employment, labour laws and HR best practices is required.
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
Experience: A minimum of two years’ cognate experience on the same role. Experience within the service-based industry will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of First Degree in any field.
- Qualifications in HR or related field is preferred for this position
- CIPM Certification is an added advantage.
If cap fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com