Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Bringing about optimum utilization of resources (labor, materials and equipment), and ensuring
their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
• Derive the project work plans/schedules and make revisions when need arises.
• Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the
• Architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors.
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural engineering, a Master degree in Civil Engineering or
Construction Management is an added advantage
• Experience: 15 to 20 years related Skills,
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Certification: Registration as a Professional Engineer, COREN certification is highly desirable
• MBA or similar degree, diploma or course is also desirable
• Computer skill (Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, AutoCAD)
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com (word document only)