Job Title: Executive Office Administrator/Administrative Officer
Location: Rivers State, Nigeria
Administrative Officer Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support accounts department in financial operations.
- Assist and support processing payroll records.
- Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the management team.
- Manage databases and document processes and systems implement.
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Order office supplies
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Perform any other vital duty the management directs as situation may demand.
Qualities of the Administrative Officer Should possess
- Resourceful and reliable
- The person should be Self-motivated
- Willing to learn, adapt and grow.
- Does not need much supervision
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of business and organization information.
- Dependable and open to correction.
- Possesses both written and verbal Communications skills
- Can flow and integrate with already existing team
- Should be Organized and detail-oriented
- Computer literate.
Academic Qualifications: Minimum of B.SC/BA/HND. In any discipline. A degree or certificate in HR is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 1yr cognate experience in the same role.
If cap fits you, kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com