JOB TITLE: REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS, SOUTH/EAST AND NORTH (NIGERIA)
- JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Division/Department: Sales Department
- ORGANISATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Directly Reports to: Commercial Director
Supervises: Assigned region
- JOB SUMMARY
The Regional Sales Manager role is to create a positive brand image for the client company and to create awareness of products through demonstration, presentations and sample distributions. The Regional Sales Manager is to attract and retain new clients, improve the profit margin of the firm, improve and communicate new product launches and range.
The Regional Sales Manager must be passionate and able to frame business problems and initiate research and analysis to create recommendations to senior management. You are also required to have multitasking abilities and be deadline conscious.
- SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the sales operations within the assigned region, this includes sales targets, product delivery and expansion of the retail channel
- Maintains and develops new opportunities within the region, understands landscape and seeks new leads.
- Communicates/reports key information to the commercial director as regards regulatory issues, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, business performance and other pertinent issues
- Building and delivering product knowledge on a constant bases as may be required by the Distributors and clients
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to clients, Distributor and sub distributor as may be needed.
- Identifying and reporting new leads and opportunities discovered in the region.
- Distributing samples and providing feedback to management for better options and improvement to meet Client needs.
- Scouting and sourcing for new businesses or prospects and convert them into paid customers or clients.
- Negotiating contracts and packages with customers
- Carry out market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting up meeting either virtually or physically with potential clients, noting their needs and communicating same to the company.
- Create frequent reports and reviews with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better result.
- Provide regular management updates/reports for Commercial Director’s attention
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the Commercial Director from time to time
- Timely & Accurate Submission of report to the Commercial Director
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Meeting multiple deadlines and multitasking
- Monthly sales growth
- Average profit margin
- Sales cycle length
- Sales conversion rate
- Customer satisfaction levels and retention
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related area.
- Between 3 – 5 yrs sales experience in FMCG
- Ability to network and form high profile relationships with key people in various communities and at all levels
- Ability to influence and calm upheavals and tense/volatile situations and Knowledge of major Nigerian native laws and customs
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Local and Community History and Dynamics (including deep knowledge of laws and regulations)
- Business Analysis, Strategy Development and Execution
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Relationship Management
- Political Savvy
- Performance Management
- Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication
Salary: NGN 150,000
*Must include state of residence
* Experience in sales and distribution of FMCG products in Open Market and retail is highly needed.
*Must include the region you are applying for, either the south/east, north or Lagos. Also, the region you are applying for must match your region of residence or state of origin.
If cap fits, kindly upload your CV to our website at www.ichrgroup.com
You can also upload to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 0909 123 4247 or 0810 000 4694 for further enquiries