JOB TITLE: QA/QC INSPECTOR
JOB LOCATION: APAPA LAGOS, NIGERIA
The QA/QC Inspector is tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the quality of incoming and outgoing products or materials as well as services for company
Description of Duties
2.Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product development.
3.Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspection and evaluations.
4.Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing reporting and documenting on quality standards
in products or services.
5.Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of measuring equipment, tests & measurements and production
6.Lead direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or a service.
7.Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
BSc/BEng/BTech/HND in Engineering
Experience and Skills Required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Rotating Equipment repair and assembly e.g pumps, compressor, turbine etc. or welding & fabrication.
• Oil & Gas work experience an added advantage.
• Good use of MS-office tools
• Good use of measurement tools like Vernier caliper, micrometer, dial gauge.
• Problem solving skills- root cause analysis
If cap fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com