Job Title: Facility Manager
Reporting to: Operation Manager
Level: Senior level
Employment type: Full Time
Job summary: The Facility Manager is responsible to oversee the total facility management activities of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Head Office Building Complex.
Summary of Essential Job Functions includes:
- Preparing the Operation Management Standard Operating Procedures for the facility.
- Preparing the Maintenance Management Standard Operating Procedures for the facility.
- Preparing HSE indices for the facility based on the Client’s HSE policies and carry out scheduled reports to the client.
- To manage and update the facility asset management register.
- To coordinate all movement by client into and out of the facility.
- To vet all existing SLAs to ensure that KPIs are included and properly communicated to service providers.
- Service providers’ management including work planning, coordination, appraisal and recommendation.
- Develop maintenance strategies for the different classes of assets within the facility, clear defining which asset’s maintenance will be based on PM, PDM and CM strategy.
- Review work methodology submitted by subject matters experts for completeness and safety and obtain client’s approval to utilize work method.
- Prepare quality metrics for the service providers’ performance evaluation and where required, review the quality metrics issued by the client for inclusion in SLAs.
- To prepare emergency preparedness and business continuity plan for the facility that ties into the client’s business continuity plan.
- To monitor compliance of the facility systems with requirement of regulatory bodies, this includes renewal of fire certificate among others.
- Prepare a 30-year lifecycle plan for the facility including all statutory tests, inspections, repairs, replacement and upgrade works based on the information obtained from the asset register and the OEM documentations.
- To monitor facility’s inventory and ensure that critical spare parts are always available.
- To manage the helpdesk services, ensuring that client’s requests are documented, issued to the appropriate service provider and verify closeout.
- To be part or lead the project management team for any new development approved by the client within the facility.
- To scope out and develop SLAs for newly identified maintenance services.
- To utilize the CAFM software for scheduling, managing and reporting all maintenance activities, which includes planned and executed services, client’s feedback report etc.
- Understand and apply facility management international standards and codes of practices in the day to day operations of the facility.
- To prepare and utilize a communication plan, ensuring that the client is always informed of any disruption to its business operations through already established channels like emails, notice board etc.
- Trend analysis to determine the facility performance based on energy management and to be able to forecast and advise the client on future facility needs.
- To prepare the resources requirement for the facility management team based approved organizational structure.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
- Additional qualification: M.Sc. Facility Management or IFMA approved certification (CFM, FMP) required.
- Minimum HSE level 3, basic fire-fighting certificate, first aid training certificate required.
- Experience: Proven experience as Facilities Manager or equivalent position of 15years minimum work experience with 8 years’ experience in Senior Management role.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations.
- Working knowledge of CAFM, CMMS, BAS, BIM softwares will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Computer proficiency
If cap fits you, kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com/careers