Job Title: Cost Controller
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
A cost controller is responsible to control project cost by planning, developing and forecasting the project budget
• Use accounting model to estimate and monitor cost on the Project
• Minimize deviation from approved budget
• Provide strategies to eliminate waste on the Project
• Works with the Project team to ensure cost optimization without compromising quality
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with an MBA
• Experience: 15 years work experience for which 10 must be in the construction industry.
• Ability to demonstrate comprehensive inter-dependency of cost driver
• Problem solving and Creativity Skills,
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Certification: ICAN certification compulsory
• Computer skill (Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Accounting software packages)
If cap fits kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com(word document only)