Job Title: Instrumentation Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Nationality: Nigerians Only
• Install, inspects, tests, adjusts electric, electronic, mechanical, and instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating Inspection involves indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations. • Able to read schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
• Participate in air flow adjustment for HVAC systems in pre and commissioning phase.
• Tests accuracy of flow-meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, or detectors, and other recording, indicating, or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using available test equipment onsite.
• Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
• Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com/careers (word document only)