JOB TITLE: SENIOR ARCHITECT
JOB LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
Must have had experience and knowledge working in the British environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & / OR EXPERIENCE
• Minimum M.Sc Architecture Qualification.
• NIA/ARCON equivalent Registration.
• 10-15 years qualification Experience.
• Knowledge of relevant design policies, International specifications, British standards, Building regulation and Construction details.
• Experience in FEED & EPC Contract.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• To think methodically, with Project management skills.
• Exceptional design and conceptual skills, for tropical Architecture. COMPUTER LITERACY & SOFTWARE DEMANDS/PROFICIENCY
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion.
• Autodesk Navisworks Manage & Simulation.
• Adobe CS4 Suite for presentations.
• Word processing Microsoft Office.
• Project Management MS Project.
• Fast Output & Attention to detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and Monitor design process from conception through construction administration to building commission.
2. Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best Practices, in line with international standards.
3. Develop and write specifications; Quality assurance and control of team output. Review accuracy of calculations, Estimates, plans and completed reports.
4. Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com/careers (word document only)