Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources (labor, materials and equipment), and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Derive the project work plans/schedules and make revisions when need arises.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the
- Architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Strong communicator with a hands-on attitude and proactive mindset;
- Problem-solving and Creativity Skills,
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience: 15 to 20 years related experience in Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Extra Low voltage.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer, COREN certification is highly desirable
- MBA or similar degree, diploma or course is also desirable
- Computer skill (Microsoft packages Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, AutoCAD)
Project Manager with 15 to 20 years work experience in handling high rise Building Project typically a 3 to 5 star hotel where he managed the Project in Plumbing, Air Conditioning and extra low voltage.
Construction Management is an added advantage
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com (word document only)