JOB TITLE: DISPATCH RIDERS
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
Our client who is into fashion outfit is looking to hire suitable personnel for the role of a dispatch riders.
The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
Responsibilities of the dispatch rider include the following:
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Ship items by examining items,destination, route,rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.(SSCE)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
If cap fits you, kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com
Or send it to Nathan at email@example.com with the job position/role as the title.