THIS POSITION NO LONGER EXISTS
JOB TITLE: COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
REPORT DIRECTLY TO: Admin Manager and CEO
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA (Working from home)
Our client, an international investment organization that is built on a core philosophy of Excellence in Service, Entrepreneurial and progressive is in urgent need of a Communication and Social Media Manager.
The Communication and Social Media Manager duties include:
- In charge of communication and branding of the company and the different companies under her
- Making sure the outlook of the company from website to LinkedIn pages and social media pages represent the vision and brand of the company as a whole and the individual companies.
- Plan social media content in collaboration with the managers of the companies under her.
- Come up with strategies to create visibility for online for the company.
- Give feedback and suggestions on improving the brand.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Minimum of a BSc in communications or any social sciences
Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially word and excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and copywriting skills (written and oral)
- Time management.
- Ability to work with others.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: A social media certification including google and Hubspot certification is an added advantage.
If cap fits you, kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com
Or send it to Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position/role as the title.