JOB TITLE: AREA MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: EDO & ABA, NIGERIA
N/B: NICE TO HAVE: WORKING EXPERIENCE IN NIGERIA
OUR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is a medium size company with a constant growth in the last few years which is still on. Our top Nigerian Management is quite dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic for the development and growth of the group companies. Our management owns, Quarry, Haulage & Logistic Company, Trading etc. Our major activities are Road Construction, Bridge Construction, Erosion Control.
An Area Manager has operational and financial responsibility for a defined region or territory. This can be geographical, or comprised of a number of locations or offices. Duties include defining sales targets, setting financial goals, and working with senior department or location managers. The Area Manager is responsible for budgets, quality, P&L statements, hiring and training. Will require knowledge of office software packages and spreadsheet software along with an excellent understanding of business finance principles. A degree in Business Management or Finance would be preferable for this role.
- Manage daily operations of branch office to meet business goals.
- Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue.
- Develop safe and positive work environment for staffs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services.
- Develop strong working relationship with potential clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Analyze capital budget and expenses to find opportunities for cost-effectiveness and profitability.
- Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs.
- Develop marketing plans to achieve sales target and increase brand visibility within the assigned area.
- Perform market research to study consumer behavior, latest trends and competitor activity.
- Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities.
- Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities.
- Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address customer issues and queries in accurate and timely manner.
Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience with an Engineering background
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.i-chr.com (word document only)