JOB TITLE: SUPERVISOR
JOB LOCATION: EDO & ABA, NIGERIA
EXPERIENCE: 10 YEARS EXP. IN CONSTRUCTION (BRIDGES & ROADS)
N/B: NICE TO HAVE: WORKING EXPERIENCE IN NIGERIA
A Site Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the foremen and sub-contractors construction work on a project construction site. Summary of essential job functions
- Ensure Construction Standards and Specifications are adhered
- Interprets Specifications to foremen and Sub-contractors.
- Raises material requisition as approved by the Project Manager.
- Ensures that materials received on site is inline the correct specifications and material requisition request.
- Daily work planning, monitoring and tracking of work progress.
- To ensure that all activities by workers/sub-contractors are carried out in line with the company’s standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance of all safety materials.
- Reports to the construction manager.
- Management of tools and materials.
- Ensures work program for timely delivery.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment.
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications; • preparing reports as required;
- Education: B.S. in Civil construction or equivalent engineering education, training and experience is required.
- Experience: 10 years related experience preferred.
- Certification: Registration as a Professional Engineer is highly desirable.
- Possess good communication skill Abilities required Must be computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
If cap fits you kindly upload your CV at https://www.i-chr.com