Job Title: Service coordinator
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Description of Duties
The service coordinator is responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution. He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
– The service Coordinator also provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and
– Develop strong customer and local community support.
– Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
– Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
– Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Beamco Client sites.
– Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
– Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
– Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
• Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
Experience and Skills Required
1 Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
2 Valves & actuators
3 Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
• Very good command of English (spoken and written)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
• Job requires frequent traveling within the country
If profile fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com (word document only)