LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR CIVIL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
1) Responsible for the delivering of discipline project deliverables and interfaces where necessary.
2) Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
3) Prepares Civil and Structural General Arrangement Drawings, Specifications, Material Take-off (Design Reports, and other relevant deliverables.
4) Interface with Procurement Dept., Survey and Geomatics, and Projects & Construction sections for resolution of Civil and Structural Engineering concerns.
5) Attending inter-disciplinary technical clarification and progress meetings when required
6) Reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
7) Carry out and perform detail engineering works: designs calculation, specification, drawings amongst other discipline require documentations.
8) Study and assess drawings, plans, specifications and other documents relating to civil works.
9) Responsible for design compliance with contractually defined standards and specifications.
1) Minimum Qualification: B.Sc./B.Eng. (Structures) with 10+ years’ experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
2) Certification: Registration as a Professional Engineer is highly desirable.
3) Ability to efficiently use the following Civil and Structural Engineering design and detailing software is a MUST (AutoCAD, STAADPro, Tekla Structural Designer, Tekla Structures, Tekla Tedds)
4) Demonstrable knowledge of Industry Codes and Standards (British Standards, Eurocodes, API, etc.).
5) Should Possess Good Communication Skill.
6) Must be computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please note: Your CV must be sent in WORD DOC. Form and not pdf.
You can also call Sarah on 0909-123-4247 or 08100004694 for further enquiries.