JOB TITLE: INSURANCE MARKETING AGENTS
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS STATE
Note: Candidates who reside in Lagos are needed for this job.
One of our clients, a leader in the Insurance industry, requires the service of marketing/sales agents. The Insurance marketing agents are tasked with devising strategies that give our company an edge over our competition. They are expected to look outside the normal avenues of advertising to find out where our customers could be and what they need to bring them on board. The agent’s goal is to get information about clients’ needs and match them with insurance policies we offer.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Must possess great negotiation skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Ability to stay flexible and open to new ways of doing business
- Well organized with time
- Great management abilities
Experience and Qualification:
- At least 2 years cognitive experience as an Insurance Agent
- Degree in any field is acceptable.
NOTE: Lagos residents are required for this job.
If cap fits you kindly upload your CV at www.ichrgroup.com