Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
The Operations Manager responsibilities are to oversee several in Mechanical and Electrical projects working with the project managers to achieve efficient allocation of resources and creating the developing construction strategies. Operations managers plan, direct and coordinate the operations of different Project site. They are responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organizational operations through the provision of effective mechanical and electrical engineering methods and strategies.
Summary of essential job functions
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Bringing about optimum utilization of resources (labor, materials and equipment).
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various project sites in the company.
• Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
• Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor
adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Establish operation organizational structures.
• Coordinate and monitor the work of various sections involved in Mechanical & Engineering works, Monitor
performance and implement improvements and ensure quality of works.
• Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
• Liaising with top management.
• Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity including implementation and managing
• Education: B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education, training and experience is required.
• Experience: 10 years plus related experience preferred.
• Certification: Registration as a Professional Engineer is highly desirable.
• MBA or similar business degree, diploma or course is an advantage
Must be computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
If cap fits you kindly upload your CV at https://www.ichrgroup.com (word document only)